27th March 2019, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I do regular BTC/BEd course with private MCom after completing BCom?

Hi everyone, I am in my final year of BCom course. I will do private MCom because I am planning to do regular BTC or BEd course. So, I just want to know that can I do any of these BTC and BEd course in regular mode?

31st March 2019, 12:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do regular BTC/BEd course with private MCom after completing BCom?

BTC stands for Basic Training Certificate. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this course is 12th passed from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks. However, minimum academic qualification required to apply for Bachelor of Education is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

You must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for Bachelor of Education course.You can apply for BTC/B.Ed course after Bachelor of Commerce course.
31st March 2019, 01:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do regular BTC/BEd course with private MCom after completing BCom?

1. You can apply for Bachelor of Training certificate or Education course after Bachelor of Commerce course.

2. To apply for B.Ed course, graduation is the minimum qualification whereas for BTC course, minimum qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized board.

3. You must have at least 50% marks to apply for B.Ed/BTC course.
31st March 2019, 03:48 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

B.Ed and BTC stands for Bachelor of Education and Basic Training Certificate.

Requirements for both course:

B.Ed course:

~~Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

~~Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

BTC course:

~~Minimum qualification required is 12th passed from a recognized board with 50% marks.

You can apply for both course after B.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?