13th April 2018, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?

Respected Sir, I want to do BCom(H) from Jadavpur University. I am studying 12th with Commerce stream from ISC Board. I would like to know about the percentage that what cutoff percentage is required for admission?

20th April 2018, 09:38 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to do BCom(H) from Jadavpur University. I am studying 12th with Commerce stream from ISC Board. I would like to know about the percentage that what cutoff percentage is required for admission?
To get admission in Jadavpur University the minimum percentage that is required to fill an online application form is 50% in the 12th board of examination from the recognized educational board.

However, to get admission into B.Com (Hons) candidate need to secure 80% - 90% in their 12th board of examination in order to get selected in the first cutoff. Then the university consider the percentage of 75% - 85%

So, admission is done strictly on the basis of last qualifying examination and also in some cases the entrance examination may also happen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?