12th September 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.Sc in Information Technology and will do M.Sc in same field. I am studying in 1st year from Calcutta University. I want to know that what percentage I have to maintain in my B.Sc so that I get admission in M.Sc IT in Jadavpur University?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  2. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  3. Percentage required in B.Com to get admission for M.Com in Jadavpur University?
  4. Admission procedure and minimum percentage required to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University? Job opportunities available?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  6. Cutoff percentage to get enrolled in M.A Economics in Jadavpur University
  7. How much salary will I get after BSc IT?
  8. After BSc.IT - MCA or MSc.IT?
  9. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  10. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  11. Cutoff marks and percentile for admission in Jadavpur University for M.Tech in EE branch
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study BCA in Jadavpur University?
  13. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  14. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Political Science) in Jadavpur University if secured 64.43% in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Percentage required to get admission in MCA, Jadavpur University?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
29th November 2015, 10:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am doing B.Sc in Information Technology and will do M.Sc in same field. I am studying in 1st year from Calcutta University. I want to know that what percentage I have to maintain in my B.Sc so that I get admission in M.Sc IT in Jadavpur University?
Being B.Sc in IT student you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in IT course. You need to score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level to be eligible for M.Sc in IT through Jadavpur University. The minimum eligibility to enter a M.Sc in IT through Jadavpur University is Graduation with minimum 55% from a recognized university. You must appear for entrance exam conducted by the Jadavpur University. The admission will be based on the score obtained in the entrance exam performance.

Official website - www.jaduniv.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?