23rd June 2016, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Fee details of B.Com course in Hindu College, Delhi University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?

Sir,
May I know about the fee details for B.Com course in Hindu College, Delhi University? And kindly let me know about the cutoff percentage required in 12th for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get B.A.(Computer Application) admission in Hindu College, Guntur?
  2. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  3. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  4. Can I get admission in Gujarati University College after scoring 58% in science subject in 12th class? Cutoff percentage for the same?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best colleges in Delhi for doing B.Sc after completion of 12th with 55 percentage marks? -- [New]
  7. Minimum requirement and procedure to get in DU? I am a student of commerce with Maths
  8. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  9. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  10. Detailed procedure to get admission in any good Commerce college at Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required and fee structure of colleges?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  12. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  13. What is the required cutoff for CA? List of colleges of Hindu University?
  14. Which colleges can I get after passing 12th from Sarvidaya Vidyalaya Delhi? Fee structure details?
  15. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  16. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  18. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
28th August 2016, 06:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee details of B.Com course in Hindu College, Delhi University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?

Hindu College is one of the premier institutes of North Campus of Delhi University is best known for quality education in various undergraduate courses.

For taking admission in B.Com (Hon.) course in the same college you need a minimum of 96.5% marks ( considering best four subjects ) in your Class 12th in case you belong to general category. In case you belong to OBC category then your aggregate must be at least 93.5%, where as in case of SC and ST category it must be at least 87.75% and 80.5%. Also for PWD category aggregate must be at least 88.75% and for Kashmiri Migrant candidates it is 76.75%.

Also as far as you are considered about the fee details of the same course then it lies around 12 thousands rupees per annum.

One thing I would like to make you clarify that the aggregate here mentioned is as per the last cutoffs for academic session 2016-2017 under which the admission has been offered to various category.

For more details about the cutoffs of various course of various colleges you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?