1st June 2018, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in Diploma to study Civil Engineering in COEP?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the percentage which is required in Diploma Engineering course so that I can secure admission in Civil Engineering course in COEP? Please let me know about the cutoff percentage asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai?
  2. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How much percentage is required to get admission in COEP for diploma?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to study Diploma Civil? Fee expenses of Civil Diploma course?
  6. Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Cutoff marks required in GATE(EE) to study M.Tech in COEP, Pune?
  8. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  9. What is the COEP cutoff list for civil engineering for OBC caste
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after scoring 79.63 percentage in diploma mechanical egnieering?
  11. How much marks are required to get admission in COEP, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  14. What is required to get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune?
  15. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Cutoff marks required in DCECE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering? List of reputed colleges in Bihar?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Open Board to study Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  18. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
25th July 2018, 10:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in Diploma to study Civil Engineering in COEP?

Diploma candidates who want to take admission in Bachelor of Civil Engineering in College of Engineering, Pune need to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. LEET is conducted by Maharashtra State government for admission in B.Tech for diploma candidates.

The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for LEET exam is 60% marks in diploma from a recognized institute. Depending upon your rank, you can get admission in COEP in desired stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?