13th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?

How much percentage is required for last year computer diploma for taking direct second year admission in Coep college of engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to get admission in COEP for diploma?
  2. What is required to get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in government college of engineering? What is the minimum CGPA required for this?
  4. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 65% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP after scoring 87% marks in computer engineering diploma course?
  6. How much percentage is required for open category to get admission in COEP for direct 2nd year in computer engineering
  7. How much marks are required to get admission in COEP, Pune?
  8. What is the Cut off of COEP College of Engineering for direct admission in second year of degree?
  9. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much percentage is expected in AICTE exam(diploma) in mechanical engineering to get admission in COEP
  12. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  13. How to get admission in government college of engineering? I am in COEP
  14. Can a diploma holder of electronics engineering get admission in COEP college?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP if I have 80% marks in diploma?
  16. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in COEP or VJTI after completion of Diploma in IT with 75 percentage marks?
  18. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
13th August 2016, 09:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?

College of Engineering, Pune is an autonomous engineering college affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Established in 1854, it is one of the oldest engineering colleges in Asia, after IIT Roorkee.

As per my knowledge the minimum percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering is 60%. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Wellesely Rd, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005
Phone: 020 2550 7000
12th May 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?

How much percentage require for SBC category to get admission in coep for direct second year ENTC engineering
22nd September 2020, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

How many percents required for admission in goverment college be after polytechnic
28th May 2021, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in diploma to get admission in electrical engineering for OBC student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?