22nd November 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in MSc(Chemistry) to apply for UGC-NET for an SC candidate?

Hi friends, I have completed my MSc with Chemistry and I want to apply for UGC-NET. I am an SC candidate and I would like to know that what cutoff percentage required for me to apply for UGC-NET? Kindly tell me immediately.

24th November 2018, 09:27 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in MSc(Chemistry) to apply for UGC-NET for an SC candidate?

1.The full form of UGC NET is University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test.

2. Arts stream candidates are eligible for UGC NET exam. Science stream candidates need to apply for CSIR NET examination.

3. The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for UGC NET exam is 55% marks in master's degree. This is same for CSIR NET exam also.

4. You must have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree to apply for exam.
26th November 2018, 11:15 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in MSc(Chemistry) to apply for UGC-NET for an SC candidate?

The acronym UGC NET stands for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria:

Academic qualification: Master's degree with minimum of 55% marks.

M.Sc in chemistry candidates need to apply for CSIR NET exam with at least 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?