3rd December 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in UGC-NET to become a Professor in any Government affiliated university? Requirements to apply?

Hello Sir,
I am preparing for UGC-NET. Actually I want to become a Professor in any Government affiliated university. I just want to know that what cutoff marks is requires for getting job? And tell me all the other requirements. Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after doing B.Tech from UGC affiliated university?
  2. Suitable History books and tips to prepare for UGC-NET? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  3. How to do lectureship after passing MCA science
  4. Can I apply for Government Job after doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering from UGC affiliated university?
  5. Can I be able to get a job in lecturer?
  6. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  7. List of institutes which offers M.Phil for a candidate who have secured 50% in M.A.?
  8. Will there be any age limit to apply for the position of Professor as per UGC norms? Complete Eligibility criteria to apply for this position?
  9. Details of doing PhD in Urdu?
  10. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to make a Lecturership career in Sociology field?
  12. List of the distance UGC recognized university who offers Ph.D in Mass & Communication programme for M.Phil candidate who is working as a Assistant Professor in JIMS, New Delhi?
  13. Am i eligible for UGC NET exam after PGDM degree?
  14. How to join Teaching after completing PG(M.Tech) with 67%
  15. Queries regarding being a Professor
  16. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a postgraduate with 45% marks? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff marks required to qualify in UGC-NET(Statistics)? Previous years solved question papers for preparation?
  18. Can a MBA Finance candidate with UGC NET in management apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Economics Department of any college?
11th March 2016, 03:58 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in UGC-NET to become a Professor in any Government affiliated university? Requirements to apply?

UGC NET is a very good option if you are looking for job as Professor. Cut off may not be stable it may oscillate every year time to time. Requirements is the thing that you have to do the graduation and get the qualified marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?