5th August 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required for a candidate to attend the aptitude test?

what is the cutoff percentage required for a candidate to attend aptitude test?

7th December 2011, 08:46 PM
surekha_katreddy

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required for a candidate to attend the aptitude test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the cutoff percentage required for a candidate to attend aptitude test?
hi dude,
Your question was not completely described.Well anyways if you are asking for the cut-off percent required for campus placement for various companies, it varies around 60% to 75% at all levels of your educational background for various MNC's(Multi National Companies) .It varies based upon
the organisation.Further you should not have any backlogs.
For small companies you still have some less cutt-off
28th May 2012, 12:02 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Cutoff percentage required for a candidate to attend the aptitude test?

Hi

You have not mentioned any detail in your query that which Aptitude test you are talking about.
There are many exams in India which are based on the Aptitude Questions and Quantitative question. And so obviously all of them have different eligibility criteria'a and percentage requirements.

I assume that you are to take placements in the company and so I am providing you details on that. If you have some other query, please post back with relevant information in support to your query.

There are many companies in India like the TCS, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, Samsung, Siemens, Videocon, Delloit, Accenture, Syntel, Cognizant, etc..
These companies are the largest recruiters of freshers in our country and so they conduct the placement drives all over the Nation particularly in the metropolitan cities.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the placement of any companies and sit for their Aptitude is that you should either be a minimum graduate or final year appearing in Science stream line with over 60% aggregate in it.
You should belong to a recognized college or university in India.

Apart from these, you should have good technical and communication skills. So having all these makes you eligible to apply and sit for their placement aptitude test.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
21st June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required for a candidate to attend the aptitude test?

i got 84% in 10th and 89% in intermediate and b-tech upto now is 69.82,i can elligible to write writtentest in tcs in campusinterview conducted in our college or not please say me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?