6th September 2018, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Mechanical admission in any reputed Government college of West Bengal?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the cutoff rank which is required in JEE Main for me as I want to study BTech course in Mechanical Engineering stream in any reputed Government college of West Bengal. Please tell me about the cutoff rank.

28th September 2018, 08:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Mechanical admission in any reputed Government college of West Bengal?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. Till 2018, this examination was conducted by Central Board of Secondary and now from 2019 this examination will be conducted by National Testing Agency.

For admission in reputed government engineering colleges, your aim should be to secure a rank below 10,000. Your target should be to secure better marks for a better rank.
30th September 2018, 12:34 PM
shivangi354

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech Mechanical admission in any reputed Government college of West Bengal?

For Mechanical Admissions try to get 150+ marks in JEE main , and you can also give WBJEE that is specially for West Bengal colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?