9th September 2018, 10:20 PM
Pawan kesarwani

Cutoff score required in GATE to join as an Assistant Engineer in UPPCL?

Dear Sir, I want to join UPPCL as an Assistant Engineer through GATE. So, I would like to know about the score which is essentially required in GATE for joining. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score. Waiting for your response!

11th September 2018, 11:15 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in GATE to join as an Assistant Engineer in UPPCL?

1. The full form of GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. Rank and scorecard of GATE exam is used for selection of candidates in different Public Sector Undertakings like IOCL, BPCL, UPPCL, NTPC, BHEL etc.

2. Every year rank changes for selection of candidates in different PSUs. You should try to secure top rank or more than 60 marks in GATE exam for having better chances of selection for UPPCL for further stage of recruitment through GATE exam.
11th September 2018, 05:16 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff score required in GATE to join as an Assistant Engineer in UPPCL?

UPPCL stands for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited. It is a state government organization.

GATE qualified candidates with rank below 200 in their stream have good chances for interview in UP PCL. GATE is an online exam of 100 marks for different trades of engineering.

The cut off rank changes every year but rank below 200 have good chances of appearing for final stage of recruitment called personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?