5th October 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for M.Tech(VLSI Technology) in IIT, Roorkee? Cutoff score required in GATE to join?

May I know how many seats are available in IIT, Roorkee for M.Tech(VLSI Technology) course? And what cutoff score I have to obtain in GATE so that I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIT Roorkee in earthquake engineering after scoring 313 score in GATE? How much is the GATE cutoff score?
  2. What is the GATE cutoff score for CS in IIT Roorkee?
  3. What is the GATE cutoff score for all the civil engineering subjects in IIT Roorkee and Madras for ST candidates?
  4. Which are the top colleges for M.Tech from the given list? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get my GATE score card after completion of M.Tech from IIT Roorkee?
  6. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in IIT Roorkee or IIT Delhi with a score of 316, marks of 32 in GATE Exam being an SC candidate?
  7. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  8. How to get admission in engineering degree college?
  9. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. Number of Mtech in ECE seats in all IIT? percentile required in GATE to get admission?
  11. How much score is required in GATE in order to join IIT Madras for Naval Architecture(SC category)?
  12. Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) in IIT-Delhi?
  13. How should I apply for IIT Kharagpur or Roorkee after scoring 373 in GATE?
  14. Can I apply for PhD in Biotechnology at IIT Roorkee? Procedure for the same?
  15. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  16. GATE cutoff for IIT Roorkee in EC for General Merit?
  17. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  18. How to join IIT/NITs or any other top colleges after finishing B.Tech in EC? How much GATE score is required?
4th February 2017, 03:55 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How many seats are available for M.Tech(VLSI Technology) in IIT, Roorkee? Cutoff score required in GATE to join?

You are interested to know about the number of seats in IIT Roorkee for M.Tech (VLSI Technology) course.

>>The total number of seats in this course in IIT Roorkee is 15. The minimum eligibility criteria for getting admission for this course is that student must possess Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering and also possess GATE score card.

>>Since it is one of the reputed institutions in India. So for getting admission in this institute in M.Tech course, you must have good score in GATE exam. You have to score more than 700 GATE SCORE for having chance in getting admission in this institute in VLSI stream.

>>If you still have any doubt then you can go through the below attachment regarding the full detailed brochure of M.Tech admission of IIT Roorkee.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf iit roorkee mtech admission brochure.pdf(376.8 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?