13th January 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in GATE to join BHEL as an Engineer Trainee?

Dear Sir,
I want to join BHEL as an Engineer Trainee. I am an ECE graduate. Kindly tell me what rank I have to secure in GATE so that I can join as an Engineer Trainee in BHEL?
With Regards-
Pratheeba

14th January 2016, 07:12 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in GATE to join BHEL as an Engineer Trainee?

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited. It is Public Sector Undertaking of India Government. Now this PSU has also started recruited candidates on basis of GATE score card.

In order to join this PSU as Engineering trainee, a candidate must have rank among top 300 of GATE exam in their own stream. If you are among top 300 of your own stream then you have good chance of getting shortlisted for interview.

However, it may change as per vacancies available and category of candidate.
14th January 2016, 08:42 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in GATE to join BHEL as an Engineer Trainee?

Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is one of the leading PSU’s in India. BHEL recruits engineering students every year through GATE score followed by interview. You want to know about the cut off rank in GATE to get call for interview.

**Basically the weightage of GATE exam is 80% while that of interview is only 20%. So the students have better score in the GATE exam have fair chance of getting selected as Engineer Trainee in BHEL.

**In general, if you score about 700 score or less than 500 rank then you will definitely get interview call from BHEL. You have to perform well in the interview too for getting include in the final merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?