18th April 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in KIITEE to secure BTech(Civil Engineering) admission in KIIT University?

Hello friends, I want to study BTech course in KIIT University. I have applied for KIITEE and preparing for it. I want to do Civil Engineering in my BTech course. Can you please let me know that what cutoff score I have to secure for admission?

15th June 2019, 02:35 PM
Kharsh032

Default Re: Cutoff score required in KIITEE to secure BTech(Civil Engineering) admission in KIIT University?

I will here tell you the some last year cutoff ranks to do B.tech( Civil Engineering) from KIIT university.This will give you a rough idea of the rank you can expect to get admission in KIIT for Civil Engineering.
Year Cutoff Rank(CIVIL)
2017 17756
2018 29689
9th July 2019, 10:53 PM
AkashBasak1999

Default Re: Cutoff score required in KIITEE to secure BTech(Civil Engineering) admission in KIIT University?

KIITEE Cutoff 2019 will depend upon a lot of factors like:

closing rank for KIITEE is 29689( for civil engineering)

a) Availability of seats in each course

b) Number of candidates applied for KIITEE 2019

c) Performance of aspirants in the exam

d) Difficulty level of the exam

e) Previous year cutoff marks for KIITEE

Now taking into consideration of these factors cuttoff rank will be choosed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?