4th June 2020, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure MSc(Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering) admission in the University of Kent? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, can any of you kindly let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for studying for the MSc(Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering) course at the University of Kent? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

3rd May 2021, 12:29 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MSc(Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering) admission in the University of Kent? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure MSc(Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering) admission in the University of Kent can be seen below.

You can get admission through IELTS Exam.

You must have minimum 6.5 band score to get admission.

You must have student visa also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?