7th June 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoffs for civil engineering for Autonomous colleges in Maharashtra?

cutoffs for civil engineering for autonomous colleges in Maharashtra?...

Related Questions:
  1. List of all government and autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra for civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of government and autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra for civil engineering?
  3. Admission through sports merit in Autonomous Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. How may I get the last year rank cut off list of government engineering colleges of Maharashtra for B.Tech course?
  5. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra including government Autonomous and Government Aided colleges?
  6. List of medical colleges in Maharashtra along with their cutoffs? Where can I get admission?
  7. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
  8. List of government autonomous engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  9. Details of AIEEE base cutoff in Maharashtra autonomous engineering college?
  10. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous colleges for Maharashtra candidates? Is there seperate form for Autonomous colleges? Is there concession for fees?
  11. List of government and private colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  12. Date of PET entrance exam?
  13. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  14. Should I join VTU or Autonomous college for civil engineering? I have scored 52%
  15. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  16. List of colleges which offers M.Tech in Civil Engineering in Karnataka and Maharashtra?
  17. List of colleges in Maharashtra offering distance education program in Civil engineering?
  18. Cutoff list for M.Tech for NITs and Autonomous institutes in Maharashtra and Karnataka?

8th August 2012, 04:27 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoffs for civil engineering for Autonomous colleges in Maharashtra?

All the deemed Universities and colleges across India, more or less have different minimum cut-off marks, ranging from 45%-60% aggregate marks in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board.
The Institutions in Maharashtra, whether it is a government/private or an autonomous body, has the same criteria of eligibility as far as aggregate percentage is concerned.

8th August 2012, 04:33 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoffs for civil engineering for Autonomous colleges in Maharashtra?

All the deemed Universities and colleges across India, more or less have different minimum cut-off marks, ranging from 45%-60% aggregate marks in class 12 or equivalent from a recognized school/board.
The Institutions in Maharashtra, whether it is a government/private or an autonomous body, has the same criteria of eligibility as far as aggregate percentage is concerned.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?