19th February 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission for B.Com in Symbiosis? Is there any entrance test for TAT?

May i know the date of admissions for b.com in symbiosis and is there any entrance test for tat. please let me know the fee structure and minimum percentage required? kindly reply..

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  2. When will the SET exam result come out?
  3. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  4. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  5. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  6. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  7. Any entrance exam for B.Com admission at symbiosis? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in SCMS Pune after appearing for Symbiosis Entrance Test
  9. Last date for admission in MBA course in Symbiosis for correspondence? What is the admission procedure? Is there any entrance exam for the same?
  10. How to do integrated MBA in HR?
  11. Can I do BBA after Arts stream and then MBA?
  12. How much score is needed for SC candidates to get a call from IIMs?
  13. Am I eligible for IIM after passing B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  15. How to prepare for Symbiosis entrance test?
  16. Can I do MBA IT after BBA? Is there any scope for job?
  17. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for B.Com from Symbiosis? Can I apply online for this Exam?
  18. Can i go for coaching class for CAT exam after completing B.E?
2nd April 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission for B.Com in Symbiosis? Is there any entrance test for TAT?

sir
I want to know the admission procedure in B. COM first year in symbiosis collage pune. is any entrance test for the admission ?. What is the fees structure for said course.
20th April 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission for B.Com in Symbiosis? Is there any entrance test for TAT?

how to apply for b.com hon. in symbiosis pune..
10th May 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for the test...b.com.......hons.
13th May 2012, 08:03 PM
deepu.jaiswal

May i know the date of admissions for b.com in symbiosis and is there any entrance test for tat. please let me know the fee structure and minimum percentage required? kindly reply
14th May 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

B.COM ADMISSION FORM SYMBIOSIS
30th May 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir
I want to know the admission procedure in B. COM first year in symbiosis collage pune. is any entrance test for the admission ?. What is the fees structure for said course.an minimum percentage
6th July 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my ambition is to study in your college, sir i m commerce student. I have got 95 in b.st , 78 in English , 70 in economics , 65 in accounts, but 20 in maths. Sir after giving compartments exam can i take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?