2nd March 2012, 09:31 PM
sazda khatun

Date of announcement of M.Com entrance exam forms? I have completed my B.Com and want to do M.Com

sir,when will m.com enterence forms will release,i have completed my b.com and know i want to do m.com .still waiting for m.com enterence exam form for 2012.if it is released what is the last date for collection of forms.and the address where we have to send the form.

6th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of M.Com entrance exam forms? I have completed my B.Com and want to do M.Com

date of announcement of du m.com entrance form? I am in 3rd year doing b.com hnrs and want to do m.com
19th April 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of M.Com entrance exam forms? I have completed my B.Com and want to do M.Com

sir /medam i am complted for b.com .so i'm information m.com entrance exam form
23rd April 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir wen is the m.com forms are being released in the market
21st May 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Is M.com entrence form for both regulr as well as open learning?
5th August 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the mcom examition form kb tk aaynge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?