12th May 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Date of announcement of results of UGAT exam in Goa?

can u tell me when is the results of ugat exam in goa. please tell me the date for i

13th June 2015, 01:21 PM
deep jyoti keot
Junior Member+

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of UGAT exam in Goa?

The result of UGAT exam will be announced on the month May, 2015. thank you........
13th June 2015, 04:37 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of announcement of results of UGAT exam in Goa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u tell me when is the results of ugat exam in goa. please tell me the date for i
UGAT stands for Under Graduate Aptitude Test. This examination is conducted by the AIMA for those students who are interested in programs like BBA, BCA, BHM, Integrated MBA etc.

There are a list of well known and reputed colleges and institutes who participates in this test and the candidates while filling up the forms are given opportunities to select five of the participating institutes/colleges/universities. Apart from this you will also be provided with score cards and by using this you can apply in any institute of your choice.

Eligibility Criteria:- The minimum qualification required for this exam is a 12th pass certificate from any recognized board of your choice. Even the final year students can also apply for this exam.

There are various ways through which this exam can be given:-
  • You can get the UGAT bulletin and the registration form by sending demand draft in favours of AIMA
  • Forms are also available from the participating institutes too.
  • You can also download the form from the official website of AIMA by using credit card or debit card.
Details about this year's Exam:-

This year's registration process as well as the exam is already over. The exam took place ih the month of may and within april 29th the registration process got completed. If you want to know in details about the exam then please visit the official website of AIMA. There you will also get the list of participating colleges' pdf too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?