19th December 2010, 08:32 PM
SAMPA MONDAL

Date of CMC Vellore entrance exam? Is there any facility for Christians? Syllabus and date of sale of forms of the exam?

what is the cmc vellore entrance exam date? is there any facility for the christians? what is the syllabus? where can the application forms be got?

27th December 2010, 01:24 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Date of CMC Vellore entrance exam? Is there any facility for Christians? Syllabus and date of sale of forms of the exam?

Hiii
The exam date for 2011 of CMC has not been announced. I am giving you a link where you can find rest of the details regarding CMC admissions. here is the link:-

http://medical.entrancecorner.com/exams/742-cmc-vellore-entrance-exam.html
10th February 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of CMC Vellore entrance exam? Is there any facility for Christians? Syllabus and date of sale of forms of the exam?

when the application form will be going to sell ?
22nd February 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of CMC Vellore entrance exam? Is there any facility for Christians? Syllabus and date of sale of forms of the exam?

sir,
I am rupam,plz ans.my question. whan will the date of exam be decleard?where will be the form avaiable in assam?can a student other than the chritan be appeard in exam?
2nd March 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

what r the courses avaliable other than mbbs and bds?how do u enter into para medical courses?which is course is gud other than mbbs at vellore?
9th March 2011, 11:07 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Date of CMC Vellore entrance exam
The exam date for 2011 of CMC has not been announced. giving you a link where you can find rest of the details regarding CMC admissions. here is the link:-

http://medical.entrancecorner.com/exams/742-cmc-vellore-entrance-exam.html

good luck
12th March 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

How do i find out my nearest head post office with CMC application forms...??? Could you please give me the link to it???
15th March 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

cmc vellore entrance exam details abt application form ? plzzz
16th March 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligiblity for vellor mbbs entrance test
22nd March 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What would be the timing of the entrance test on 20th may ???????????????????
23rd March 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

when the last date to get entrance form to join mbbs in cmc vellore 2011
5th May 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

the timing for the mbbs entrance test 2011 cmc vellore has not been announced....please tell me the timing of the 20th may exam...
19th May 2011, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

when will be cmc exam? what will do if there is harthal on 20 may.pls reply on

[email protected]
19th May 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

date of cmc vellore entrance is on 20th may .but on that day there is strike in kerala.
19th May 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

tomaro kerala as vehicle strike, entrance xam changed please tell me the new date anttiming of the exam...
18th June 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

date for cmc enterance exam result 2011?
21st June 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the system for the appointment with doctor regarding health problem
of my elder brother & his 14years son.
k.l. saha from kolkata
3rd January 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am rupam,plz ans.my question. whan will the date of exam be decleard?where will be the form avaiable in assam?can a student other than the chritan be appeard in exam?
it is not necessary 4 u to be a christian....u can be of any religion to appear 4 d exam....
25th February 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when will the mbb entrance exam form 2012 come ?please tellme now
26th February 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

where v will the cmc entrnces form for mbbs??????//
and when will be the exam.......
plz reply me soon
3rd March 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date to issue entrance exam forms
30th March 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i am agnes . which is the last date for cmc entrance?
what all are required for that?
1st April 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the date for mbbs entrance exam in cmc vellore
22nd December 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the facility for christians?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?