27th October 2010, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

NOC for CMC Vellore PG entrance exam for foreign students?

I am a foreigner, wishing to write the CMC Vellore PG entrance exam. it is stated that i need to get an NOC, but an NOC is only granted when/if i get a seat at a medical college. Do i have to get it while applying, if so, how do i do it, or shall i get it only if i get the seat? can i still apply for the exam without the NOC?

1st November 2010, 12:04 AM
babydoll

Default Re: NOC for CMC Vellore PG entrance exam for foreign students?

Hi!
Yes there is procedure for the foreigner students for under graduation or post graduation level entrance exam.
The No Objection Certificate(NOC) will be given if the candidate will be selected in the entrance exam.
The procedure for giving the NOC will be taken by some formalities.
Firstly the university will send it to the institutions then after the college from which the students wants to take admission. Finally the candidate will get the NOC from the college then he/she will be able to take admission.
19th November 2010, 07:58 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The set procedures for the foreign students have to be followed, as to undergo UG and PG level entrance exam. The NOC certificate will be provided for the candidate if he/ she got selected in the entrance exam. The university is the authority to issue NOC and sends it to the institutions, which the student wants to take admission. The NOC will be issued from the college and the candidate will be offered admission.
11th March 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

whwn wil be cmc vellore pg entrance exam in 2011?
18th September 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE PG COURSES RUNNING THERE?
6th December 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am an applicant for Medical PG (MS Orthopedic)Admission,CMC,Vellore,Tamil nadu,India. Please help me with idea about the marks distribution of admission question paper.Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?