8th August 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Date of CPT online entrance exam(Sept/Oct)? How to register for online exam?

good evening sir,

i want to know when was the cpt online exam date(september/october)
and i also want to know how to register for the online exam?

please send me the details in my e-mail id '[email protected] or [email protected]' or send me mobile number 9841627292.

thanking you sir.....

11th August 2011, 09:01 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of CPT online entrance exam(Sept/Oct)? How to register for online exam?

Dear Friend

The upcoming CPT is to be conducted on 18th Dec, 2011.
The sale of information brochure and application form will be available from 7th October.
Also online application will be accepted and is starting from 7th October only.

To register you should follow following steps:
Open : http://www.icai.org/backindex.html

On the right of the webpage you will see a column Most Important
Look in this column. You will see a link named Students - Register online to CPT Course

Click on the link. Now you will be directed to http://www.icai.org/cptform.html.

Read the instructions and fill the form.
All the details regarding FEE for the course etc are given in the application form itself.
11th August 2011, 12:50 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Date of CPT online entrance exam(Sept/Oct)? How to register for online exam?

CA-CPT exam notification details:
CA -CPT exam will be held on 18th of december ,2011
The application forms will be available from 2nd week of october and the last date to apply would be 28th of october 2011
The cost of application form,information Brochure and examination fee is rs 1000
you can also fill the application form online and make the payment online to save Rs 500/
11th August 2011, 12:52 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

CA-CPT exam notification details:
CA -CPT exam will be held on 18th of december ,2011
The application forms will be available from 2nd week of october and the last date to apply would be 28th of october 2011
The cost of application form,information Brochure and examination fee is rs 1000
you can also fill the application form online and make the payment online to save Rs 500/
12th August 2011, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

pce exams
18th August 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz ya btiya ki cpt online exm sept ma hoga ya ni plz.....i m wating.......ans send.....my id [email protected]
thanku sir.......
18th August 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir when the online application forms are available
21st August 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i just want to know about the online exam will held(Sep or Oct)
pls reply me on [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i am mohit . i failed in jul 2011 cpt exam .and want to give online cpt exam.i am hopeless .
sir plz tell me when is online cpt exam going to held. i am waiting for ur posetive reply sir .. plz give me the latest news from icai about online cpt exam.
23rd August 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

please explain the process to enter in cpt online exam and also give the fees details?
26th August 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

sir when will be the online exam for cpt
just i want to knoe exam date
31st August 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir cpt online exam bato email [email protected]
6th September 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Date of CPT online entrance exam(Sept/Oct)? How to register for online exam?

good noon ,

please send me the details in my e-mail id '[email protected]' or send me message on my mobile number 7597369073

thanking you
6th September 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Date of CPT online entrance exam(Sept/Oct)? How to register for online exam?

good noon ,

please send me the details in my e-mail id '[email protected]' or send me message on my mobile number 7597369073

thanking you
20th September 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

wat s da dates of cpt online exam in 2011 n wer da exam ap r available
4th October 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the online exam date of cpt in 2011
14th October 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir good after noon plese tell ki online exam ke from ki kya rate he tell my [email protected]
25th October 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am not received any letter from CA institution of bangalore to pay the CPT exam fees.please help me what to do now?
4th April 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.....cpt ke entrance exam ka online registration krne ke lie kaun si site hum registration krenge.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?