13th June 2011, 06:27 PM
aviprince

Date of declaration of Gujarat Merit List? When is the choice filling?

sir iwant to know when will be declared out side gujarat merit list and when i fill choice filling plz tell me ,i am very upset about it

23rd November 2011, 05:02 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Default Re: Date of declaration of Gujarat Merit List? When is the choice filling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviprince View Post
sir iwant to know when will be declared out side gujarat merit list and when i fill choice filling plz tell me ,i am very upset about it
you have not mentioned the course you have applied for....anyhow GUJCET merit list declared for engineering courses ...please send the details of your course...to guide you efficiently.
4th December 2011, 11:26 PM
jayparikh

Default Re: Date of declaration of Gujarat Merit List? When is the choice filling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviprince View Post
Gujarat merit list declares generally in the month of july. and choice filling and further processes starts after that.

you can find complete details regarding admission process and merit declaration on
www.jacpcldce.ac.in
17th June 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

date of announcement of merit list of medical courses of Gujart?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?