17th June 2011, 06:42 PM
avinash_prince

Date of declaration of GUJCET Merit List? Procedure to be followed if merit list if not declared?

resp.sir/madam i want to know when will be declared gujcet merit list for out side gujarat and what is the procedure if merit list is not declared plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me i am very helpless plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5th December 2011, 12:11 AM
jayparikh

Default Re: Date of declaration of GUJCET Merit List? Procedure to be followed if merit list if not declared?

Hi,

Merit list of GUJCET for admission into different courses in gujarat for the students of outside gujarat generally declares in July, and procedure of admission will start after that. don't worry merit will definitely be declared.

Admission commitee does this every year.

instead worrying, start looking for different available courses , so that it may help you in admission procedure.
10th May 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of declaration of GUJCET Merit List? Procedure to be followed if merit list if not declared?

When disided merite of 12th gujarat board??
10th July 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

to see the merit list of GUJCET, which site should be follow?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?