10th May 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Better board between CBSE and Gujrat Board? Criteria of making merit list for the same?

I completed my class 10 th from dps rajkot Gujarat ..CBSE board... & now I want to develope my career in engineering ..... I want to know which board will be better for me...CBSE or Gujarat board ...???? I also want to know the criteria for making merit list..........???? Please guide me.....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student
  2. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  3. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  4. Under which board to get my child admitted in class 1, CBSE or Gujarat board?
  5. How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  6. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat?
  8. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  9. What is the time to get admission in presidency college? What is the percentage requirement?
  10. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  11. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  13. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  14. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  15. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
  16. If I shift from Pune to Hyderabad while doing 10th standard, can I continue my education in Gujarat in the same board?
  17. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  18. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
11th May 2015, 12:40 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Better board between CBSE and Gujrat Board? Criteria of making merit list for the same?

CBSE Board Central board of Secondary Education is better board than any other Board for you because you wanna go for engineering line and for getting admission in any good engineering college then first you must have to clear the JEE(Mains) exam and Syllabus and Study pattern of CBSE board is more preferable in entrance exams like All India Pre Medical Test and All India Engineering Entrance Exam(JEE) ,because these exams are also conducted by CBSE

So its better option to take admission in any CBSE schools because you wanna clear JEE(Mains) ,CBSE study pattern and syllabus is better than any state board

CBSE is central Board while state Board is only within state , CBSE is more reputed and if you got transfer in any other state or city you can easily find CBSE schools all over India and easily get admission

In CBSE Board your competition is with all over Indian students and in state board your competition is only with your state. Truth is that you can get good marks in state board but if you wanna admission in engineering college you need to study harder and harder so ,CBSE board is more preferable for you
11th May 2015, 01:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better board between CBSE and Gujrat Board? Criteria of making merit list for the same?

CBSE will be a better board than Gujarat Board. This is because :-

- The entrance exams to get into engineering institutes have syllabus which is almost same as that of CBSE syllabus unlike Gujarat board syllabus which differs by 15%.

- There is no need of taking any second language in CBSE unlike Gujarat Board. SO more time can be devoted to the core subjects based on which engineering entrance exams are conducted.

- You are well aware and accustomed to CBSE pattern, so it is better to continue with it. In Gujarat board case, new board means new pattern and it will take time to adjust.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?