15th May 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Date of the entrance exam of BSc Nursing in PGI? From where to get the application form?

pleaz tell me date ofentrane exam in pgi and from wher i get application form

24th August 2011, 11:53 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Date of the entrance exam of BSc Nursing in PGI? From where to get the application form?

Dear the exam date for B.Sc. Nursing entrance exam was on 10 July.
The forms were available in PGIMS only in the Director office.
The forms are not available online.
2nd September 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of the entrance exam of BSc Nursing in PGI? From where to get the application form?

Is it possible to do mbbs frm pgi chndigrh aftr 12th class...
15th September 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to do job in pgi chandigarh as a staff nurse, WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE TELL ME , NOW I HAVE COMPLETED MY BSC NSG BUT RESULT IS AWAITED
15th September 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

plzz...tell me the last date for bsc nursing in PGI chandigarh
7th October 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me date ofentrane exam in pgi and from where i get application form
tell me about syllabus of this entrance exam?
7th October 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Date of the entrance exam of BSc Nursing in PGI? From where to get the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pleaz tell me date ofentrane exam in pgi and from wher i get application form
plzz tell me about syllabus of this exam?
14th November 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the dates of enterance forms for B.Sc nursing in Pgi
4th February 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of bsc nursing entrance exam date
7th February 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

SIR I WILL GIVE THE HS EXAM ON 2012. PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THE FROM OF BSC NURSING REALISED ON 2012 AND HOW CAN I GET THE APPLICATION FORM.WHEN THE EXAM WILL BE HELD?
4th March 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for aplying for B.Sc. Nursing exam of PGI? Please tell on my site:[email protected]
5th March 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WILL GIVE THE HS EXAM ON 2012. PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THE FROM OF BSC NURSING REALISED ON 2012 AND HOW CAN I GET THE APPLICATION FORM.WHEN THE EXAM WILL BE HELD?
2nd April 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for applying for b.sc nursing exam of chandigarh pgi?please give me information about this on my site:[email protected]
5th April 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrence exam of BSc nursing in PGI ? From where to get the admission form.
25th May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i need sample question paper of entrance of BSc-nursing pgi
23rd April 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me date of bsc nursing exam in pgi
22nd April 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the form date of b sc nursing in pgi and how will i get application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?