9th May 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of BSc Nursing application form?

When get Bsc Nursing entrance form....please tell me what is teh date

8th June 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of BSc Nursing application form?

What is the last date to submit bsc nursing application form in the health university of rajasthan?
22nd July 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is it last date of bsc nursing
15th November 2016, 07:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is four years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.SC NURSING

1. For Bachelor of Science in Nursing course candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry.

2. The minimum percentage required in 12th class is 45% for Bachelor of Science in Nursing course.

As per my knowledge, the last date of submission of B.Sc nursing form is end of March 2017. 
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?