31st December 2010, 11:19 AM
vineet g

Date of the entrance exam of JP Noida?

pls tell me the date of exam of jp noida?? and also more information about jp noida...

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching in Greater Noida to crack RBI entrance exams?
  2. List of good colleges in Delhi and Noida for B.Ed course? Date of entrance exam?
  3. What's the expected date for mass communication entrance exam in Noida? Is there any age limit for this exam?
  4. When is the next entrance exam for FIIT JEE in Noida?
  5. How may I get application form for entrance exam in delhi, noida or greater noida?
  6. How to opt for Mechanical branch in Noida/Greater Noida engineering college after scoring 18730 in OBC category in UPSEE entrance exam?
  7. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP?
  8. Which are the coaching centers in Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida to do LLB from Delhi University? Books for DU law entrance exam?
  9. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  10. Is there any institute in Delhi for aeronautical or aerospace engineering under AIEEE and IIT's colleges?
  11. List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in government college in Noida after scoring 2067(OBC) in UPTU exam? List of private B.Arch colleges in Noida
  13. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam of MBA? Possibility to study entrance exam at Noida? -- [New]
  14. Which college can I get in Noida- Greater Noida in UPTU? I have got rank 16208
  15. When is the next entrance test for FIIT JEE in Noida?
  16. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  17. When will be the result of BTC?
  18. Any part time courses for PG students in HR in Greater Noida or Noida? Date of start of admission procedure?
26th March 2015, 03:15 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Date of the entrance exam of JP Noida?

Students who aspires to get admission for undergraduate courses in Jaypee affiliation institutes should follow certain follow ups like should fill the Common application form.

Note there is no separate exam for Jaypee institutes to get admission, it is purely based on JEE Rank. There are three Institutes which participate for admission process like JUIT, Wakanghat, JUET, Guna and JIIT , Noida itself.

There are two modes to fill the application form, if candidates wish to fill application form online, they have to pay Rs 900 and for them who wish to go for Offline mode of filling application have to pay Rs 1000.

Students are required to keep multiple photocopies of application form and send an original printout of the same with passport sized photograph. Those who submit online application form would be assigned with unique application number and remaining information you can found in the given link or in the official website of JIIT.

There are four steps to apply for Jaypee Institutes
  1. Fill online or offline application form i.e Register/apply for Jaypee education system.
  2. Announcement of Merit list based on JEE Mains
  3. Counseling will start in the month of 16 to 20th of July depending upon JEE mains results.
  4. Course will commence from 27th of July 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?