29th March 2011, 10:57 AM
vishalmehta

Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?

wen ll be the entrance test for mpharm in gujarat ll be held?
wat is the procedure to get forms for that.??
list of mpharm colleges which are affiliated to AICTE ?

10th June 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?

cet exam for m.pharm in gujarat
10th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?

Hi friend,

Admission :
Admission in various M.Pharma courses are strictly on the basis of GATE/GPAT exam.
Weightage : GATE/GPAT.......70%
B.Pharma marks....................30%

DATES: (GPAT)
  • Application opens from.............third week of January
  • Last date of submission...........four weeks after opening of forms
  • Exam Date..............................Second SUNDAY of MAY
  • Result Date.............................31 May
Procedure:
Application are invited each year after the GPAT/GATE exam result. They short list the application/candidate according to the merit prepared from GPAT score.

Colleges and Seats(In GUJRAT only): (Approved by AICTE)
  • L.J.Institute Of Pharamcy, Ahmedabad......................................... ...10
  • L.M. College Of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad......................................... ..18*3
  • Shri S.K. Patel Col. Of Pharmaceutical Edu.and Research, Mehsana......10
  • A.R College Of Pharmacy, Vallabh Vidhya Nagar, Anand......................10
  • Anand College Of Pharmacy, Anand............................................. .....10
  • K.B institute Of Pharmaceutical Edu. And Res. Gandhinagar................10
  • Dayalbhai R Patel institute of pg Studies, Gandhinagar.......................10
  • The Maharaja Syajirao institute Of Baroda, Baroda.............................72
11th June 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

cet exam gonna held in gujarat 4 dis qualifiers in guj 4 m.pharma!if yes than plz give info sir
15th June 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

for the taking the admition in m.pharm , which exam will be held? i am gpat disqualifier , and give the examination date for cet for m.pharm?
19th June 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

My gpat rank is 3217, please mention this rank level college in gujrat.
21st June 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, please give me information regarding the gcet examination date for taking admition in M.Pharm in gujarat
21st June 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls inform me the gcet examination date for taking admition in m.pharm in gujarat
25th June 2011, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

can u tell me from which date the forms are available?
25th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for getting admission in M.pharm in gujarat? Any exam taken by gtu?
29th June 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

My gpat rank is 894 .please mention colleges for m.pharm in gujarat
11th July 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me my g pate rank is 8905, can i got m.pharm in gujarat
16th July 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir my gpat rank is 7957, can i got admsn. in mpharm in gujarat?
30th July 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

application no..for cet exam
3rd August 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

pl inform at present mpharm course aicte approved in gujarat , collage wise seats
13th August 2011, 10:18 AM
DN358
Banned

Admission :
Admission in various M.Pharma courses are strictly on the basis of GATE/GPAT exam.
Weightage : GATE/GPAT.......70%
B.Pharma marks....................30%

DATES: (GPAT)
Application opens from.............third week of January
Last date of submission...........four weeks after opening of forms
Exam Date..............................Second SUNDAY of MAY
Result Date.............................31 May
Procedure:
Application are invited each year after the GPAT/GATE exam result. They short list the application/candidate according to the merit prepared from GPAT score.

Colleges and Seats(In GUJRAT only): (Approved by AICTE)
L.J.Institute Of Pharamcy, Ahmedabad......................................... ...10
L.M. College Of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad......................................... ..18*3
Shri S.K. Patel Col. Of Pharmaceutical Edu.and Research, Mehsana......10
A.R College Of Pharmacy, Vallabh Vidhya Nagar, Anand......................10
Anand College Of Pharmacy, Anand............................................. .....10
K.B institute Of Pharmaceutical Edu. And Res. Gandhinagar................10
Dayalbhai R Patel institute of pg Studies, Gandhinagar.......................10
The Maharaja Syajirao institute Of Baroda, Baroda.............................72
thanks.
20th August 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

whr i should check gcet result?
3rd September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

if in gpat we r disqulified thn which entrance should be given to have an admition in gujrat
23rd June 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Plz give me the information abou cet exam for m.pharm nd which date exam will b held?
20th May 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

wen ll be the entrance test for mpharm in gujarat ll be held?
wat is the procedure to get forms for that.??
14th July 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a gpat qualified student and want to get admission for mpharm in gujarat. what is the procedure for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?