22nd March 2010, 11:24 PM

Mpharm NIPER: How and From where I can get application form and prospectus?

Sir,
I would like to apply Mpharm Niper this year.Please provide with information How and From where I can get application form and prospectus.
Vaijayanthi.C.M

23rd March 2010, 11:09 AM
vanshu

Default Re: Mpharm NIPER: How and From where I can get application form and prospectus?

you can get the application form by sending an apllication to the foollowing
NIPER
sas Nagar
PUNJAB (India)
mohali
search on the official website of niper
www.niper.nic.in
9th April 2010, 10:47 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mpharm NIPER: How and From where I can get application form and prospectus?

dear friends,
you will get it from on the submission of non refundable
Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/-(Rs.500/- for SC/ST) payable
at S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)/Chandigarh in favour of “NIPER-JEE 2010”......
and for more detail please visit NIPER websites-

http://www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2010.html.

all the best...
9th April 2010, 10:46 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

for m pharma NIPER exam------
Details of eligibility, qualifications, availability of programmes, admission procedure and other relevant information will be available in the Information Brochure which you will be getting when you apply for the exam.........

visit the following website for more information........

www.niper.gov.in/niperjee2010.html

Information Brochure containing Application form can be obtained in person or by post from the
office of the Organizing Chairperson, NIPER-JEE 2010 on submission of non refundable Bank Draft of
Rs. 1000/-(Rs.500/- for SC/ST) payable at S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)/Chandigarh in favour of “NIPER-JEE
2010” along with two duly typed self-addressed Slips with name (10 cms X 6 cms). foreign nationals have to remit US$100 by bank draft payable to “NIPER-JEE 2010”.

for obtaining information brochure by post you should clearly mention the name of the programme in the application and on the top of
the envelope carrying the request letter.

Completed applications on the prescribed OMR form should be sent to Organizing Chairperson,
NIPER-JEE 2010, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER), Sector 67,
S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, 160062, (through speed post/registered post) so as to reach on or before 21st June 2010.

best of luck
10th April 2010, 02:11 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you can find the information form from the different center across the india,
NIPER-JEE 2010 on submission of non refundable Bank Draft of
Rs. 1000/-(Rs.500/- for SC/ST) payable at S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)/Chandigarh in favour of “NIPER-JEE
2010” along with two duly typed self-addressed Slips with name (10 cms X 6 cms). foreign nationals have to remit US$100 by bank draft payable to “NIPER-JEE 2010”.

also you can get the more information on the websites

www.niper.gov.in
all the best
20th May 2010, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

can i take the DD from any nationalised bank? or do u prefer totake it frm any paticular bank- specification???
29th March 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a student of final year and my final exams will get over by the month of sept.
So sir can u please tell when shoud i apply for the niper entrance test...??
1st June 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

To whom should the draft be written in favour of for application of niper 2011?
1st June 2011, 01:58 PM
GAURAV GANDHI

Sir,
I would like to apply Mpharm Niper this year.Please provide with information How and From where I can get application form and prospectus.
13th August 2011, 05:32 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

You can get application form and prospectus (information brochure )from the official website of niper.
http://niper.gov.in
or you can get that through post procedure is available in a very lucrative form on the site

I AM ATTACHING INFORMATIONO BROCHURE FOR NIPER 2011 IF YOU NEED THEN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE
12th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

after joining in niper where will i get the job & how much packge I will get? plz give me the clear information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?