25th June 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Date to fill up the PSU entrance exam forms? I am a final year electrical student in ST category

i am currently in final year (electrical) and i belong to s.t. category. I want to know about possible form fill up dates and exam dates of bhel , ntpc , powergrid and some other psu's which recruit electrical engineers.

Related Questions:
1st May 2015, 12:52 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date to fill up the PSU entrance exam forms? I am a final year electrical student in ST category

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am currently in final year (electrical) and i belong to s.t. category. I want to know about possible form fill up dates and exam dates of bhel , ntpc , powergrid and some other psu's which recruit electrical engineers.

You have mentioned that you are pursuing your final year in Electrical engineering and wanting to write the PSU Exam for recruitment in BHEL, NTPC and other sectors for which you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria:

# The candidate need to have a age limit of 21-30 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidate and for OBC it is 3 years extra and for SC/ST there is a relaxation of 5 years

# For HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) candidate need to have a minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST

# For HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) the candidate needs to have a minimum of 60% marks for General and OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST.

# For NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation ) candidate needs to have a minimum 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST

# For BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) the candidate needs to have a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

If you satisfy all these above criteria for the exam then you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?