24th July 2022, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Date in final year marksheet of graduation is of after the date of LLB marksheet?

I pursued Bsc in year 2014-2017 but during my final year 2017 i was not able to give my practicals so my result was declared as fail. I gave my practicals on 2018 , also i took admission in LLB program in 2018, i completed my LLB on 2021 and after my final year result on 14 Aug 2021, i got my Bsc graduation marksheet on october 2021 and i submitted it later on to the law college. Does this create any problem regarding my pursuing of LLB. The date in my final year marksheet of graduation is of after my LLB passing marksheet.

26th July 2022, 11:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date in final year marksheet of graduation is of after the date of LLB marksheet?

The date on which your result of b.sc is released will be considered for the admission in the llb course.

Marksheet printing date will not be taken in consideration.

So, if you have completed your degree before the admission in LLB course then it will be considered as valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?