2nd October 2021, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Do I still need my final semester marksheet even if I don't wish to apply for Post Graduation?

I am a student of B.A.(Hons.) English Literature in B.H.U and as per the details that I gave to the Education Times, we didn't have any of our 4th semester exams as they were cancelled for the COVID pandemic, and in the 6 papers that were offered to us during the next semester,I planned to get 3 papers replaced by an internship paper (Practical) and 2 analysis papers (both Theory) whose syllabi are the sums of both their 1st semester parts and their 2nd semester parts, with the rest 3 papers as they were taught to us, moreover I have now planned to pursue my own dream (i.e. Moviemaking) as a career instead of pursuing M.A. (Spl.) English Literature, then will I still need my 6th semester marksheet?

3rd October 2021, 12:30 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I still need my final semester marksheet even if I don't wish to apply for Post Graduation?

Yes, Ofcourse if you don't take your marksheet then your degree will be incomplete, Marksheet is very important and if you want to study further then you have show your marksheet in University.
6th October 2021, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I still need my final semester marksheet even if I don't wish to apply for Post Graduation?

You should better read this question carefully before giving an answer to this question because as per my queries that I asked to Education Times on 5th September 2020 and 25th July 2020, I don't need to take my marksheet since it won't matter even if my degree is incomplete or not,Marksheet is not important for me and I don't have to show my marksheet in University as the former option (out of the two I provided) doesn't require any degree as it doesn't come under further study whereas if someone takes the latter option (out of the two I provided) then that person has to take his/her marksheet since it will matter whether his/her degree is incomplete or not,Marksheet is important for him/her and he/she does have to show his/her marksheet in University as that one does require any degree as it does come under further study
7th October 2021, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

@Availablehere-I have already asked in my query that if I do not want to do PG then do I still need my final semester marksheet or not after giving you the details of my exams but you said why I need it but what I meant to say that if I do not want to study further, then do I still need it? (I'm sure I don't need it since I have already expressed that what I have planned to go for, and I don't need it for that career as it is needed by only those who do want to study further, when will you edit your answer to this question in that way?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?