21st February 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Date of forms for Architecture entrance exam after 12th standard in Sir JJ College?

on what date the entrance exam forms are released that are filled after 12th by the sir jj college of architecture??

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to give to join Architecture? Date of sale of the application forms of the entrance exam?
  2. Which colleges can I join for B.Arch after scoring 80%?
  3. Can i do Architecture course after scoring 50% in 12th standard?
  4. How to appear for NATA entrance test after passing 12th? Last date to submit the forms? Where are the forms available and can we fill the form after 12th board examination?
  5. Eligibility for NATA exam and currently pursing Electronics engineering? Scope of Architecture against engineering?
  6. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  7. Last date of submission of forms for the various entrance exams?
  8. Date of IMU forms? Where to get the forms? Eligibility after 52% marks in 12th standard?
  9. Is B.Arch based on computer designing or general designing?
  10. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  11. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exam for Architecture? how and where to get the form? date of exam?
  13. Entrance exam to do Bachelor of Architecture on 10th basis?
  14. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to do graduation based on 10th marks? What would be the age limit followed for doing graduation?
  16. What is the purpose of NATA exam? Best college to study Architecture?
  17. Deadline for form submission for ASSO CET forms for 12th standard?
  18. Which are the good colleges for B.Arch course in India?
22nd February 2011, 04:41 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Date of forms for Architecture entrance exam after 12th standard in Sir JJ College?

dear friend ,
the exam form is not out yet but soon the admission procedure for 2011-12 will start iam giving you a official website just be in touch with it and you will get know when is the date of filling the form

http://www.dte.org.in/arch/

best of luck
22nd February 2011, 10:14 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Date of forms for Architecture entrance exam after 12th standard in Sir JJ College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
on what date the entrance exam forms are released that are filled after 12th by the sir jj college of architecture??
any information on admissions please visit http://www.dte.org.in/arch/
Best of luck
Thanks
26th March 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir on what date the entrance exam forms are to be released that are filled after 12th
7th April 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

after passing 12th exam and giving NATA exam then it is suffitient to get admission for architecture?
27th April 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

after passing 12th exam and giving NATA exam and i want to take admission in jj collage of architecture ... what`s the procedure ?
2nd June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I have 52% in 12th. Can i get addmission in architeture.
14th July 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

when are the forms for cap round of architecture gonna come?
21st August 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is architecture a good career to join in for good econpomic earning?
4th October 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

when the forms are going to issued of SIR J.J.COLLEGE OF ARCHITECTURE?
7th January 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass from sanskrit can i do h.m?
2nd February 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir what eligibity is essential for arch. Cet exam. Is good branch for career
13th March 2012, 05:48 PM
sunil shah

I think for admission to Architecture, studant has to give, CAT & NATA entrance exams. Is this information is correct? Are there any other entrance exams for which we should apperar? When & How to register for this entrance exams?
21st April 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Date of forms of architecture after 12th exam 2012?
6th May 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Plzzz help me .i m waiting for 12 result .i m frm madhya pradesh. I m interested in j.j college mumbai for b.arch plzz tell me the admission process..and i dont understand that can i get admission through aieee b.arch rank...
18th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i m preparing for achitecture exam of 2012.i just want 2 knw when will i get the forms and exam date???
11th April 2013, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

I will pass my 12th on june 2013. Can i appeare nata exam in the same year 2013? Is there another entrance exam to become architecture? I m from maharashtra.
11th June 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,
I HAVE GOT 82% IN 12th WITH 71 IN MATHS. AND I AM EXPECTING AROUND 180 MARKS IN B.ARCH . COULD I GET ADMISSION IN SPA BHOPAL UNDER OBC CATEGORY ?
6th February 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am i 12th and i hv intrst in creativity but i dont have maths cn i get addmission in architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?