8th April 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I join for B.Arch after scoring 80%?

which clg i should join Barc . i scored 80% only i want clg located in delhi or chennai.i did my diploma in madurai K.L.N.

11th May 2014, 10:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which colleges can I join for B.Arch after scoring 80%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which clg i should join Barc . i scored 80% only i want clg located in delhi or chennai.i did my diploma in madurai K.L.N.
B.arch stands for Bachelor of Architecture. It is an graduation course. The Duration of this course is for four years and this course having six semesters. To be eligible for this B.Arch course then the applicant should be qualified in higher secondary Examination in science stream from recognized board or Equivalent Examination and should be studied mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard. The candidate should be crack,NATA,BEEE etc......entrance examination with good marks. The entrance examination is mandatory in order to apply for B.Arch course. The Admission for this course is based on the entrance examination performance.

Best Colleges for B.arch colleges :-
  • S.A.R College of Architecture
  • Birla Institute of Technology
  • I.E.S College of Architecture
  • National Institute of Technology
  • Sri Venkateswara College of Architecture
  • Institute of Management Technology
  • M.N.R College of Architecture
  • Acharya School of Architecture
  • Ansal Institute of Technology
  • Institute of Architecture
  • College of Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?