3rd July 2011, 08:14 AM
sethuraman arumugam

Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?

when will be application for (tancet) ME issued and when is the counseling startes

23rd July 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?

how to get duplicate hall ticket
13th August 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?

rank list for ME counsling?
11th October 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the clear website for getting the m.e tancet application form for year 2012?
1st November 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

How many seat of mecanical vacant
18th January 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

when will get application form for TANCET M.Tech 2012
24th January 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

please imform me the issue date for tancet exam application form
1st February 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

how i should register for TANCET in online. please tell me the correct method.
1st February 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

tell were i should go and register for TANCET through online
1st February 2012, 10:46 PM
rvidyasagar

The TANCET advertisement has been released by the Anna University today.

Online registration has just commenced and goes upto 23rd Feb. Spot physical registration also can be done at 15 centres in Tamilnadu.

Physical copies need to be received upto 25th Feb.

Exam for MBA and MCA is on 31st March and M. Tech, etc is on 1st April. Results will be declared by 4th April.

Please refer to the webpage http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2012/ for online booking, booklets, etc.

Detailed notification is available within this page at http://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2012/booklet.pdf.

Best of luck to all the candidates!
21st May 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, when will counselling forms for M.E will be given..reply plz
24th May 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam

when ill u issue M.E counselling form....pls reply
13th June 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

when will u issue the M.E counselling forms? plz reply
19th June 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam plz tell date of issuing m.tech counselling application?plz reply to this mail id [email protected]
plzz...
14th July 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

si, when will councelling forms given ? pls rply me email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?