25th June 2010, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of M.E counseling? When to give the application for counseling? What is a good score for OC category?

sir,when does the ME counseling start and when is the application given for counseling..
what is a good tancet score for OC category ?

30th May 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of M.E counseling? When to give the application for counseling? What is a good score for OC category?

What is the final date M.E councilling for this year
11th June 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of M.E counseling? When to give the application for counseling? What is a good score for OC category?

when will be the counciling for m tech through tancet results
17th June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

when & where i get the M.E Counseling application
21st June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the procedurefor gpat2011counseling my degree will be completed on august200. iam eligible to counseling or not
23rd June 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

when are the tancet 2011 results for ME announced?what is the procedure to apply for councelling?where we have to get councelling form?what is the last date to submit the form?
23rd June 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i secured tancet M.E in 18.38 will i eligoble to go for counsiling.
23rd June 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i ve got 52.71 in this year tancet exam.i belong to oc category.which collage i will get.please reply soon.i wrote for ME mechanical engineering
24th June 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

hi friend
can u people help me out which college can i get in tancet consilling and i got 25.674?
25th June 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE FOR ME COUNCELLING APPLICTION
26th June 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of M.E counseling? When to give the application for counseling? What is the good score for BC category?

I got 24.846 in tancet 2011 for M.E. can i eligible to go for counseling? can i get any colleges in cbe side?
29th June 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

tancet rank list??????
30th June 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

when will tancet 2011 M.E rank list release?
30th June 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

hai i got 45 in TANCET M.E .......how to c the ranking ....help me...and shall i get good college
2nd July 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

hollo sir i score 35 in tancet which college i get counselling
17th July 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

what are the procedure to apply for me under tancet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?