30th July 2010, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of AIPMT 3rd round of counseling? From where to get the counseling form?

sir,
i want to know about the procedures of aipmt 3rd(extended second) round of counselling..
from where can i get the counselling form?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  2. What is the required rank in AIEEE to get mechanical engineering branch in Malviya NIT?
  3. Can I get admission in SVNIT(Surat) with AIEEE score of 103? Can I get Computer engineering?
  4. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  5. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  6. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  7. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  8. Can I get an NIT after scoring 130/360 in AIEEE under General Category? In which other colleges can I get?
  9. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  11. Can I get into NIT Surathkal for electronics after scoring 220 marks in AIEEE?
  12. In which round of counseling will I get after scoring 5035 in KIIT JEE(Women category)?
  13. When and where will the TANCET form be available for M.E? Procedure to apply for counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  15. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  16. Will I get a seat in government engineering college my AIR in AIEEE is between 50,000-55,000?
  17. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  18. Can I go for 2nd counseling of KIIT MCA? -- [New]
10th June 2011, 05:10 PM
ananyasingh169

Default Re: Procedure of AIPMT 3rd round of counseling? From where to get the counseling form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want to know about the procedures of aipmt 3rd(extended second) round of counselling..
from where can i get the counselling form?
Just go to the official website of AIPMT .It will be wrirtten on the book you got with form.
3rd July 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of AIPMT 3rd round of counseling? From where to get the counseling form?

WHICH MEDICAL COLLEGE TO JOIN ? HOW TO PREPARE FOR PMTs?
for admission counselling and online doubt clearance,
log on to:www.pmtgurumantra.com
This website has been designed by the medical students of Vardhman Mahavir Medical College to provide the PMT aspirants with the right guidance, previous papers, examination notifications, admission counselling and online doubt clearance.
8th August 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

please clear every time in clear words about every councelling date
7th September 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

is there any third round of aipmt 2011 counselling ?
20th September 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

NAME-ANKUSH MAHAJAN ROLL NO-31247 I WANT TO MY RESULT
26th September 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

date of third counselling of ug aipmt 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?