7th February 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?

i have completed my bds with 65% marks from baba farid university and undergoing internship.i want to do my pg in msc forensic science from punjabi university,patiala....please tell me the entrance exam date n syllabus for the mentioned university.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  2. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  3. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the syllabus of IPU CET for MSc forensic science entrance exam?
  5. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  6. How to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science or Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biological Science? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  7. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  8. M.Sc in Forensic Science entrance exam of Dr Harisingh Gour University? -- [New]
  9. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  10. Which courses are available in forensic science? Full details about the course? Which exam do I have to give for admission in MSc Forensic science?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  12. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  13. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  14. What is the syllabus for Forensic science? Which book to be referred?
  15. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  16. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  17. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
19th April 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?

can i do msc in forensic science afetr doing ty in biotechnology....which are the colleges offering the course and will i have to give any entrance exams .....if yes then wat is the syllabus..?????????????????????please answer as soon as possible..
16th May 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?

have i eligible to do M.sc after PGDFS ?
10th June 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

books for ntrance exam preparetion in forensic science..??
9th April 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir,...my self Santoshi Raj, my qualification is b. Pharma appearing student & i am very interested to M.Sc. Forensic science, what's it's tha entrance exam date......
6th May 2013, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Hey m bsc mlt complete student n m intrested in m.sc forensic science??wht's it's the intrence exm date.??
30th June 2013, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I did my B.sc in Botany and I want to do M.sc in Forensic science from Central Forensic Lab,Kolkata.Do I eligible for it?What is the entrance date & what is the syllabus for the same.
30th June 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I did B.SC in botany & obtained 57% marks and I want to do M.sc in forensic science from central Forensic lab, kolkata.so,I want to know the entrance exam date and the syllabus for the same.Do I eligible for it?
30th June 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Now I m a student of s.y.b.sc.biothnology.wh entrance exam should i give for study scforensic to bet job in forensic lab of c
id
11th January 2018, 04:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc (Masters of Science) in Forensic Science is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years. The basic eligibility required for studying this course is to complete graduation level degree in related stream with 50% from any recognised university.

For getting admission into M.Sc Forensic Science, you need to attend entrance exam conducted by different universities. There are many universities which conduct entrance exam for giving admissions and there are few universities which give direct admission based on the previous years performance.

The entrance exams are mostly conducted in the month of May/ June. The syllabus for the exam includes graduation related subjects and it’s topics.
1st November 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my self thanendra kumar sahu
I am student to Bsc anthropology
I am not now to forensic Msc entrance exam date or month??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?