5th April 2011, 11:23 PM
Ashwini.mb

Date of PGCET entrance exam? Date of sale of form? Procedure to apply for it?

Dear sir,

Now I am in final year BCom. I want to appear for PGCET enterance exam for MBA. Please advise me how to proceed in the matter. When will exam starts. Where I get application form etc. Also please advise me procedure to be followed in this regard. Please oblige.

Yours faithfully,

Ashwini MB

Related Questions:
  1. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  2. Date of sale of forms of PGCET exam for B.Pharm students? Procedure to apply online? Last date to apply for it without late fee? Date of entrance exam?
  3. Notification details of PGCET? Last date to apply for it? What is the date of PGCET?
  4. Date of PGCET 2017 notification and availability of form in Bangalore? -- [New]
  5. Date of sale of application form of PGCET Karnataka M.Tech? Date of the entrance exam?
  6. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details regarding the date of issue of application form for PGCET?
  8. When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?
  9. Notification, fee expense and last date to apply for PGCET?
  10. When is the PGCET entrance exam? What is the last date to apply?
  11. Date of announcement of MBA PGCET notification? Procedure to apply for PGCET?
  12. Last date to apply for PGCET entrance exam?
  13. Last date of sale of PGCET application form?
  14. How can I get the application form of PGCET to study M.Arch in Bangalore? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  15. How may I get scheduled PGCET exam date for MCA? What's the applying procedure?
  16. Qualifications required for the exams like PGCET? Last date of applying and the date of the exam?
  17. When PGCET for MCA students commence?
  18. Procedure to apply for PGCET M.Tech? Last date to apply?
9th April 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of PGCET entrance exam? Date of sale of form? Procedure to apply for it?

what are the deadline of pgcet mca application form
10th April 2011, 12:37 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of PGCET entrance exam? Date of sale of form? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwini.mb View Post
Dear sir,

Now I am in final year BCom. I want to appear for PGCET enterance exam for MBA. Please advise me how to proceed in the matter. When will exam starts. Where I get application form etc. Also please advise me procedure to be followed in this regard. Please oblige.

Yours faithfully,

Ashwini MB
Hey friend,
As you have asked for the details for PGCET exam forms and other details, i have attached a file which will explain you about it.

Please refer,

Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: doc PGCET.doc(25.0 KB, 233 views)
10th April 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

whats about the date of pgcet mca entres exam
14th April 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

when is pgcet exam conducted in 2011
16th April 2011, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

from where can i get the pgcet form and when is the last date for application.. . . .
18th April 2011, 01:55 PM
vasudha1212gmail.com

Dear sir,

Now I have completed my b.com in past 2010. I want to appear for PGCET enterance exam for MBA. Please advise me how to proceed in the matter. When will exam starts. Where I get application form etc. Also please advise me procedure to be followed in this regard. Please oblige.

Yours faithfully,
vasudha v
18th April 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

in favour of wat we should take the dd for mba pgcet xam
19th April 2011, 10:21 AM
Puneeth.S.M

Dear sir,

Now I am in final year BCom. I want to appear for PGCET enterance exam for MBA. Please advise me how to proceed in the matter. When will exam starts. Where I get application form etc. Also please advise me procedure to be followed in this regard. Please oblige. My e-mail : [email protected]. U can send the date of PGCET exam to my mail also & fees structure please

Yours faithfully,

Puneeth.S.M.
20th April 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

when application will be given for pgcet for m.tech........?
23rd April 2011, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Time table of mba cet
24th April 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

can u plz let me kw d pgcet exam dates for mba?
24th April 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

cld u plz let me kw pgcet exam dates n were n how to apply?
25th April 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

PROCEDURE TO APPLY IT
26th April 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me how to get application form off pgcet and where i have to submit
26th April 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwini.mb View Post
Dear sir,

Yours faithfully,

Ashwini MB
dear ashwani,
PG Entrance Test (PGCET) Notification & Admissions -2011
Applications are invited for P.G. Common Entrance Test & Admission into various P.G. and P.G. Diploma Courses offered by Osmania University (in its constituent and affiliated colleges), Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities for the academic year 2011-2012.

AP PGCET 2011 - Important Dates
Sale of Applications: from 06.04.2011 to 21.05.2011
Last date(s) for submission of filled in applications:
Without late fee : 07.05.2011 by 4 pm.
With a late fee of Rs. 200/- : 13.05.2011 by 4 pm.
With a late fee of Rs. 400/- : 21.05.2011 by 4 pm.

AP PGCET 2011, PG Entrance Test Notification - Osmania University

For full Notification, Application form & Information Brochure and PG Diploma Syllabus for PGCET 2011 entrance, Visit AP P.G. Entrance Test page on Osmania University website at the link shown below:

http://www.osmania.ac.in/admissions/
29th April 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

when is the application issued for the pgcet MBA exam
29th April 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Wat favour address we have to write in dd.and how much amount of mba pgcet entrance exam and wat are certificates we want for apply pgcet.
29th April 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

from when will they issue application for PGCET , Banaglore university
30th April 2011, 09:11 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

4th May 2011, 06:43 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

9th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

which is the Last date of filling PGCEt forum?
12th May 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I want to know about pgcet entrance exam 2011 for mca. How i can got the applicatiom form pgcet 2011 & also plz mention the last date of application form.
13th May 2011, 12:59 AM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,
PG Entrance Test (PGCET) Notification & Admissions -2011
Applications are invited for P.G. Common Entrance Test & Admission into various P.G. and P.G. Diploma Courses offered by Osmania University (in its constituent and affiliated colleges), Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities for the academic year 2011-2012.

For full Notification, Application form & Information Brochure and PG Diploma Syllabus for PGCET 2011 entrance, Visit AP P.G. Entrance Test page on Osmania University website at the link shown below:

Thanks
13th May 2011, 04:07 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Date of PGCET entrance exam? Date of sale of form? Procedure to apply for it?

its 7 june
18th May 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Pls gve me detail information abt pgcet exam
18th May 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

where can i find form for pgcet
31st May 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the clear details about PGCET. date of exam etc.,
7th June 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE ISSUED THE PGCET ENTRANCE EXAM DATE FOR MCA PLZ REPLY ME
8th June 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

hi i am shashank bharadvaj i completed b.b.m now i want to join mba so pl tell me the details about pgcet exam of karnataka -availability of application, last date for application,exam date etc..,
yours faithfully
shashank bharadvaj
9th June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hi i am vikas.i want know date of mba entrance and what procedure to take to apply for that exam
12th June 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

when d PGCET exam will be held this year and what are the procedures for applications and where i can get the application forms
27th September 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

hi, m doing my final year BE in electronics and communication. am interested to continue my studies doing MBA. So plz provide me the details of PG CET and do the needfull.
27th December 2011, 11:45 PM
joblesswork

27th December 2011, 11:48 PM
joblesswork

28th February 2012, 11:03 AM
edward1989

Now I have completed my b.com in past 2010. I want to appear for PGCET enterance exam for MBA. Please advise me how to proceed in the matter. When will exam starts. Where I get application form etc. Also please advise me procedure to be followed in this regard. Please oblige.

Yours faithfully,
vasudha v
29th May 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

when pgcet application form available please inform me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?