9th March 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?

Hello all,
I have to know full information about PGCET?
When the PGCET notification out?
I have to know the application form
apply date to last date?
Please give me answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PGCET? When the application form will be published?
  2. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  3. Detailed information, notification and date of application for ICMR-JRF?
  4. Last date for the issue of pgcet application forms for MBA? Cost of the application form and date of the exam?
  5. Details regarding the date of issue of application form for PGCET?
  6. Last date of sale of PGCET application form?
  7. PGECET previous years question papers with solutions?
  8. From where I can get the application form of Olympiads for 3rd standard? Detailed information, syllabus and last date of form submission?
  9. Last date of form submission for PGCET, Karnataka? How to get forms Online? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  11. Information about PGCET of MCA? Where to get the application forms? What is the exam date?
  12. How to apply for PGCET? Last date for availability of application forms?
  13. How can I get the application form of PGCET to study M.Arch in Bangalore? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  14. When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form?
  15. When will be the PGCET for MBA? Date of sale of application form?
  16. Important dates of PGCET 2015 exam
  17. How to get PGCET application form through VTU? Last date of submission of form?
  18. Last date of Karnataka PGCET application form submission?
11th March 2015, 02:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of PGCET will be released? Detailed information, date of application form and last date of application?

The notification of PGCET exam has not released yet. Generally, the PGCET application forms are available in the month of June and last date to apply will be available in the month of July. So, you have to wait till June 2015, to get the PGCET application form. To know about the upcoming notification, you can visit its official website.
http://kea.kar.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?