13th July 2010, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Date of publish of VAO application forms? Details of other government exams? Qualifications required?

Dear sir/madam,i want to know when will the the application publish,for vao and where to get.and piease give me the details of other government exams,and please inform me the qualification required for that i request you to guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  2. When will the VAO exam start and from where to get the application form?
  3. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  4. Details of PSU in upcoming year? Date of sale of application forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  5. Date of VAO exam? Date of sale of VAO application forms?
  6. When the application form of PGCET for MBA and M.Tech will be released in Karnataka? Detailed information and last date of application?
  7. Date of forms for UPTU-2011, UPCPMT-2011, BCECE-2011 & AIIMS-2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. UPSC Exams: Documents Required, Forms Fess for General Candidates, How to send the filled forms?
  9. Date of Government B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of entrance exam? From where to get the forms?
  10. Proceudre to follow to apply for internship while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. What is the date of sale of application forms for IAS exams?
  12. List of upcoming exams and the date of dispatch of the application forms?
  13. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  14. Last date of submission of Karnataka PGCET application forms? In which month the forms will be issued?
  15. When are the DU BBA application forms available? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. Last date for the issue of pgcet application forms for MBA? Cost of the application form and date of the exam?
  17. What is the date of sale of application forms for JELET examination? Price details of the forms?
  18. Date of sale of PSU application form?
30th June 2011, 11:20 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Date of publish of VAO application forms? Details of other government exams? Qualifications required?

Quote:
Date of publish of VAO application forms?
Vao Exam has been Over & it was on 20th Of February i.e on Yesterday. It was Notified Long Back that VAO Exam is on 20th Of February. If you have Missed this Chance Don't worry..Give it Next Year No harm ....

Quote:
Details of other government exams?
If you are Interested in TNPSC's another Exam i.e Special Recruitment (Group-IV Services) for Differently Abled Persons - 2011,General Foreman and Technical Assistant etc Then You can Apply

Quote:
Qualifications required
You must be a Citizen of India , and age should be in between 18 to 30 years,should also possess adequate knowledge of Tamil. and Educational Qualifications vary according to the service the candidate applies for and will be available with the admission notification.

Quote:
More Information
Latest Current Affairs.
Want to buy this Book then Click here

Even 15 years Solved Vao papers by V.V.Subburaj.

Need Full Details Of this Book Click here
30th June 2011, 12:35 PM
raja badam

Default Re: Date of publish of VAO application forms? Details of other government exams? Qualifications required?

Sorry, VAO has been over.Any way try in next year.
30th June 2011, 04:18 PM
sandymishra45

Lightbulb Re: Date of publish of VAO application forms? Details of other government exams? Qualifications required?

VAO Exam was on 20th Of February .
So, VAO Exam has been Over .
It was Notified Long Back that VAO Exam is on 20th Of February.
TRY NEXT YEAR....all the best

Qualifications required
You must be a Citizen of India , and age should be in between 18 to 30 years,should also possess adequate knowledge of Tamil. and Educational Qualifications vary according to the service the candidate applies for and will be available with the admission notification.

thank you
30th June 2011, 05:51 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of publish of VAO application forms? Details of other government exams? Qualifications required?

hi,

app. accepted upto 28 dec, 2010
last date to aplly online: 26 dec, 2010
date of return exam: 27 feb, 2011
time of return exam exam: 10 am - 01 am

download form from:

http://tnpc.gov.in
6th August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

date of publice of vao exam 2011
16th August 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,i want to know when will the the application publish,for vao and where to get.and piease give me the details of other government exams,and please inform me the qualification required for that i request you to guide me.
6th February 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,i want to know when will the the application publish,for vao and other govrnment exam where to get.and please give me the details of other government exams,and please inform me the qualification required for that i request you to guide me.

my id;
[email protected]
my num;
6th February 2012, 01:31 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

the dates of the vro and vra has been released the revealed dates are as follows.....

Notification Release Date : 26/11/2011
Applications issued Date : 26/11/2011
Last Date for submission : 17/12/2011
Interview for Candidates : 18/01/2012 to 28/01/2012
Recruitment Closing Date : 30/01/2012
Posting for Select Candidates : 31/01/2012

good luck.
23rd March 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

when i can get application form
16th April 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

what is VAO?
WHAT IS ITS ROLE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?