24th January 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Date of results of forms of JTO(BSNL) and DMRC for general candidates? Syllabus of a student?

I am a final year student of 'it' branch,i want to know when will come the form of jto(BSNL) and DMRC for general candidates,a final year student can fill these forms or not and what is the syllabus for it student.

18th July 2011, 09:24 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Date of results of forms of JTO(BSNL) and DMRC for general candidates? Syllabus of a student?

DMRC Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a joint venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi...

Its last date for filling up the forms are over and that was 20th may..
and yes a final year student can apply for DMRC..
but Qualification for DMRC is
BE/B.Tech/Equivalent in either in Civil or Electrical or Electronics Engineering Discipline
or 3 years diploma with 60% marks in Civil or Electrical or Electronics Engineering Discipline.

BSNL dates are still not publish......yet so keep checkin the websitewww.bsnl.co.in
notification mostly come in the month of feb and exam will be held in april/may.
But BSNL is now days looking for VRS(Voluntary Retirement) for the old employees which is delayed as per sources so BSNL JTO Recruitment 2011 plan is on HOLD or CANCELLED..

Qualifications:
Subject For BSNL JTO Telecom:
Applier must have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equal Engineering degree in any of the following fields from an accredited engineering college/university:
  • Telecommunication,
  • Electronics,
  • Radio,
  • Computer,
  • Electrical,
  • Information Technology,
  • Examinees appearing in the final year degree exam may also apply.

so wait for notification in employment news...for applying...
18th July 2011, 09:48 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Date of results of forms of JTO(BSNL) and DMRC for general candidates? Syllabus of a student?

Notification mostly come in the month of feb and exam will be held in april/may and you have already cross the date , the last date of from was 20th may 2011.

Qualification for DMRC:

BE/B.Tech/Equivalent in either in Civil or Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
or 3 years diploma with 60% marks in Civil or Electrical or Electronics Engineering.

Qualification for BSNL JTO Telecom:

Applier must have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equal Engineering degree in any of the following fields from any engineering college/university:

for more information ,please cheeck
WWW.BSNL.CO.IN

Best of luck.
7th October 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of results of forms of JTO(BSNL) and DMRC for general candidates? Syllabus of a student?

dmrc me je ki post ke liye vacancy kb nikalti h electronic students k liye
3rd December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

please sand me previous question of dmrc mechanical.my i.d is [email protected]
11th December 2011, 08:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year student of 'it' branch,i want to know when will come the form of jto(BSNL) and DMRC for general candidates,a final year student can fill these forms or not and what is the syllabus for it student.

DETAILS ABOUT BSNL JTO EXAM

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

JTO-CIVIL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

JTO-ELECTRICAL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

AGE LIMITATION:-

The maximum age for JTO exam is 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

NATIONALITY:-

Only Indian Citizen are applicable.

I have attached the BSNL JTO syllabus .So please check it out.

For this year BSNL JTO exam date is not announced yet.

For more details you can visit to http://www.bsnl.co.in/

Attached Files
File Type: doc BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 55 views)
16th December 2011, 02:03 PM
chint123

Its last date for filling up the forms are over and that was 20th may..
and yes a final year student can apply for DMRC..
but Qualification for DMRC is
BE/B.Tech/Equivalent in either in Civil or Electrical or Electronics Engineering Discipline
or 3 years diploma with 60% marks in Civil or Electrical or Electronics Engineering Discipline.BSNL dates are still not published . so keep checkin the websitewww.bsnl.co.in
notification mostly come in the month of feb and exam will be held in april/may.
But BSNL is now days looking for VRS(Voluntary Retirement) for the old employees which is delayed as per sources
22nd January 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I m doing biotech with btech .can i give exam of DMRCM
2nd March 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I m a final year btech student when will i get JTO(BSNL)(2012) application form???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?