21st November 2010, 01:58 PM
archieg75

Can I appear for TNPSC group 1 exams after completing BSc mathematics through correspondence?

sir ,
I am doing B.sc Mathematics through correspondence in Tamilnadu open university. Can i able to appear in TNPSC group i services exams with the correspondent graduation ? Pls let me know , am eagerly waiting for ur response.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
M Santhosh kumar

28th November 2010, 11:28 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for TNPSC group 1 exams after completing BSc mathematics through correspondence?

Yes, you are able to appear in TNPSC group 1 services exams with the correspondence graduation as the eligibility criteria for the exam is graduation ,no matter that it is from the regular mode or the correspondence one.

30th November 2010, 11:09 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for TNPSC group 1 exams after completing BSc mathematics through correspondence?

hi friend,

With the completion of your graduation you are eligible for TNPSC group.

Both regular and correspondence mode of graduation will be accepted.

25th July 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am a student of mathematics in b.sc.but have not appear for single paper since the date of joining.and all the three years have gone over.if i appear how long will be the time to finish the course.will i have to appear for three more years or is there any procedures.but i want to complete the course within a short span of time.for which it will help me in appearing for exams conducted by the bachelors qualification.please answer my query.thank you.hope you can understand my position in this matter.my age 37.

5th August 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for tnpsc group 1 and 2 . i am in bangalore now where i find coaching centres

10th March 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

hai,frd now i am studying bsc.maths .my family background is very poor.so pls help me to joining any jobs now

3rd May 2023, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for tnpsc exams after completing b.sc integrated 4years course

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?