14th March 2010, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Date of sale of the exam forms forms TANCET ME exam? Last date of submission of forms? Minimum score required? Model question papers?

when the application forms will be distributed for TANCER ME exam? wht is the last date for submitting application forms? Wht is the minimum score to get into anna university? I m a computer science student... Can you send me model question papers.. Wht are the prescribed books for TANCET computer science exam for ME?

24th August 2011, 01:32 PM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Date of sale of the exam forms forms TANCET ME exam? Last date of submission of forms? Minimum score required? Model question papers?

Friend,

Last Date of submission of Application form is last week of April 2012.
Application form is announced in the first week of March 2012.
Application fee : 300 (GEN), 150 (SC/ST)

Eligibility : 4 year graduation degree in M.E

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
18th January 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of the exam forms forms TANCET ME exam? Last date of submission of forms? Minimum score required? Model question papers?

where to get tancet application form?? by post na please send the address
1st October 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying B.Sc(IT) in sri kaliswari college sivakasi.. When i'll get the TANCET FORM??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?