17th October 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Date of sale of forms for MHT CET exam? Where in Daman can I get the form?

Please tell me, WHEN are the application forms to be filled for the MHT-CET which will be conducted in May and from where i can get it. I am from the Union Territory of Daman.
Kindly help so i dont miss the enrollments and also tell m the requirements for a non Maharashtrian candidates

15th January 2012, 01:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for MHT CET exam? Where in Daman can I get the form?

The notification for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2012 is not yet out. Generally the forms for the entrance exam are available from February to March every year for the exam which is conducted in May every year. The information brochure and application forms are available at Jr. College, High School and Divisional Authority, Maharashtra. You can collect the forms by paying the requisite fee. As a candidate from Daman follow the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Required eligibility criteria for admissions to Outside Maharashtra State candidates for the 15% seats coming under CAP :
Passed with minimum of 45% aggregate marks in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities. Appeared for CAT conducted by IIMs or JMET conducted by IITs or MAT conducted by AIMA or ATMA conducted by AIMS or XAT conducted by XLRI for seeking admission to MBA or MMS.
Such candidates are required to appear for GD & PI conducted by the Competent Authority of Maharashtra State.
7th November 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for MHT CET exam? Where in Daman can I get the form?

Hello sir
i am from up i wana take addmision in Pune for MBA.. from where can i get mh-cet form.
my email i.d is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?