29th December 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the date for MHT CET exam form? From where will I get the form?

respected sir,
can you please tell me the dates from when i can receive the mh-cet 2012 forms and from where can i receive the forms as im from chhattisgarh. my email id is- [email protected]

5th January 2012, 10:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date for MHT CET exam form? From where will I get the form?

Notification for MHT CET Entrance exam 2012 is not yet out. Generally the forms for the entrance exam are available from February to March every year for the exam which is conducted in May every year. The information brochure and application forms are available at Jr. College,High School and Divisional Authority,Maharashtra. You can collect the forms by paying the requisite fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?