18th March 2012, 09:29 PM
ashu phad

Date of sale of forms for PG horticulture? I am a student of Agriculture

I'm student of agriculture & I wan
t to do my PG from horticulture but frm other country so plz give me information about entrance exam form? Exam dates etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of issue of forms for BSc Horticulture and Forestry in Dr Yashwat Singh, Agriculture and Forestry University Nauni, Solan?
  2. Can I get seat in B.Sc Agriculture or Horticulture? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  4. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  5. Jobs in NABARD and RBI Masters in Agriculture/Horticulture?
  6. Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?
  7. Eligibility criteria to become a Horticulture and Agriculture Inspector in HP?
  8. Should I join MSc Horticulture or MBA Agriculture? Which will offer better pay package?
  9. Am I eligible for bank agriculture after completing MSc Horticulture?
  10. Available courses after doing Bachelors in Agchitecture?
  11. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  12. What are the job opportunities in BSc horticulture? Can I join MSc horticulture after completing BSc horticulture
  13. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  14. ARS/NET exam details -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Ph.D Horticulture entrance exam date in state agriculture universities in India?
  16. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  17. Entrance examination for forestry and horticulture: Forms Dates?
  18. What is the date of sale of forms of BSc Agriculture?
24th August 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for PG horticulture? I am a student of Agriculture

i am a Bsc horticulture student and i want
to do my PG from horticulture but form other country so pleas give me information about entrance exam form? Exam dates etc.
27th November 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of forms for PG horticulture? I am a student of Agriculture

iam fineal year student in agriculture i intrested to do in pg in horticulture so pleas give me information about entrance exam form? Exam dates etc.
27th November 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a Bsc agriculture student and i want
to do my PG from horticulture in our country so pleas give me information about entrance exam form? Exam dates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?