3rd June 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of Nursing application form in Salem?

When nursing application forms are distribute in salem...please tell me the date

23rd March 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of Nursing application form in Salem?

please tell me the date when i will get the from of b.s.c nursing
26th September 2016, 07:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of Nursing application form in Salem?

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is four years. For Bachelor of Science in Nursing course candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The minimum percentage required in 12th class is 45% for Bachelor of Science in Nursing course.

The date of sale of B.Sc Nursing application forms in Salem are given below.

1. Date of sale of B.Sc Nursing application forms: Start of March i.e 6 March 2017

2. Last date of submission of B.Sc Nursing application forms: Second week of April i.e 14 April 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?