7th February 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of sale of forms for BSc Nursing?

sir please tell me when the B SC nursing (2013) form will distribute?

1st June 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of sale of forms for BSc Nursing?

What is the date of sale of forms for BSc Nursing.....???????
14th January 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

when it is avaible for the application forms for Bsc nursing in st john's hospital and where to get it and how much does it cost for 2014 ,when does the new course starts for this year 2014 please
my E- address :[email protected]
28th September 2016, 06:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is four years. For Bachelor of Science in Nursing course candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is 45%. As per my knowledge, the tentative date of sale of B.Sc Nursing application forms is first week of March i.e 6 March 2017
4th September 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale applications forms for the nursing entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?